deadline-day banner

Transfer Rumours

18.01.2009 - 22:15 Uhr
Transfer Rumours |#21
31.08.2012 - 13:21 Uhr
Wilfried Bony remains keen on a move away from Vitesse Arnhem, but has seen talks regarding a switch to Aston Villa hit a stumbling block.
Villa frustrated in Bony bid

•     •     •

Viva España
Transfer Rumours |#22
31.08.2012 - 14:04 Uhr
Sky Sports sources understand Aston Villa have ended their interest in Clint Dempsey as the Fulham attacker wants to join Liverpool.
Villa end interest in Dempsey

•     •     •

Viva España
Transfer Rumours |#23
31.08.2012 - 15:05 Uhr
Paul Lambert has described new signing Jordan Bowery as "battle-hardened and one for the future" as the 21-year-old striker completed a three-year deal from Chesterfield which will keep him at Villa to the end of the 2014-15 season.
Bowery completes move to Villa on three-year-deal.

•     •     •

Viva España
Transfer Rumours |#24
31.08.2012 - 19:35 Uhr
Sky Sports sources understand striker Christian Benteke is on his way to Birmingham to discuss personal terms and have a medical at Aston Villa.
Benteke set for Villa deal.

•     •     •

Viva España
Transfer Rumours |#25
01.09.2012 - 00:14 Uhr
Benteke completes move to Villa on a four-year deal
Christian Benteke moves to Villa.

Christian Benteke admitted he has taken his inspiration from fellow Belgian internationals Vincent Kompany, Thomas Vermaelen and Eden Hazard - as well as Villa manager Paul Lambert - as he completed his "dream move" to the Barclays Premier League, agreeing a four-year deal which will keep him at Villa to the end of the 2015-16 season.
Done deal: Benteke signs.

•     •     •

Viva España
Transfer Rumours |#26
08.07.2013 - 19:46 Uhr
ASTON VILLA are ready to ship out misfit Darren Bent for £5million.

Newcastle, Hull and Fulham are all poised to make a move for the striker — but the Toon are in pole position.

Villa did want £8million for the England ace, who cost a club-record £24m when he signed from Sunderland in January 2011.

But they are set to slash £3m off the asking price just to get £65,000-a-week Bent off the books.

Boss Paul Lambert left him on the sidelines last season in favour of Christian Benteke and has made it clear the 29-year-old is not part of his plans.
Transfer Rumours |#27
09.07.2013 - 07:58 Uhr
Aston Villa have confirmed Christian Benteke has handed in a transfer request and the striker will be allowed to leave if a suitable offer is made 'within an appropriate timeframe'.

Benteke was a revelation for Villa last season after his £7million arrival from Genk and he scored 19 goals in the Premier League.

The Belgium international was a key figure in helping Villa to retain their top-flight status and he has subsequently been linked with a summer move.

The likes of Atletico Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur are among the clubs who are reported to have shown an interest in the 22-year-old.

Villa have now confirmed that Benteke has asked to leave the club, but have rejected claims the powerful forward refused to travel on the pre-season trip to Germany.
Transfer Rumours |#28
30.07.2013 - 21:36 Uhr
Hearing rumours abot Jack Rodwell. Perfect player for us, can play CB, DM, CM and AM. That's all we need. Deal could be a loan and an option to buy (10M).
Can't trust the sources though so it is highly doubtful that this is true. But if it would be: :cool :cool :cool
Transfer Rumours |#29
30.07.2013 - 22:36 Uhr
Rodwell would be perfekct! But I'm not sure if City would sell him to Villa. He's young, English and still young and many people say he's a great talent. And he earns a lot in Manchester. He would be great, but I think it could be difficult.

I also heared roumors about the former Lion Barry. City seems to be open for talks about him and he would be a great impact I think. He's a good defense midfielder and really expirienced. But I also heared about a disclaimer (?).
Transfer Rumours |#30
30.07.2013 - 22:51 Uhr
I'd love to see Rodwell in claret and blue :) I think he would make a great impact and give us much more possibilities in midfield and defense...
Altough I can hardly believe that ManC will sell him... The only thing which seems possible to me is a loan (with or without option to buy him afterwards; rather without)

And about Barry: great player, and according to ManC's midfield it's really likely, that he want's to move away from City...
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.